Saturday, August 27, 2005

A Day in Lincoln

So today was very exciting!
In Lincoln there was a art fair, a whine expedition and a flea market. Two of those three are things that I love to do.

It actually all started out with my next door neighbor, wanting to go to a forest perserve. She researched where the park was located and we were going to start off on our adventure into the world of Lincoln. So we all piled into our friend's van and started off to the park. We made a quick detour to the train station and then ended up at the art fair instead. I bought a swiss army knife(for camping purposes) and then we went to the McDonalds in town to get some ice cream.

All in all it was a very eveantful day for us because we rarely ever get off campus. Tomorrow I'm trying out a new church. I'm very excited!!!!!

That's all to say here. Good by and good luck. Did you do anything eveantful today?

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I am so excited you are writing about your lincoln life-it is making me laugh. I especially liked some of you lists in fridays'.
I know exactly the art fair you are talking about-I went every year:)

Alison said...

I'm exactly like you!
YEA Im so excited.