Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Frustration of the Day.

My soul yearns for you, my Lord. That I may be taken away from this world.


So we had a great time in Homiletics today. We had seven people give their sermons tonight and each one did a great job. At the end of class my professor stood up and talked about the eight people going next week.

"You each need to allot your time to ten minutes"

Everything that I have worked on in the last two weeks now has to be chucked. The sermon that I had confidence in and was exited about cannot possibly be fit into ten minutes.

So I'm starting over. I can only tell one story in ten minutes. I hope God makes that story clearly in the next seven days because if not I will not be doing well next tuesday night.



Jesus come back, as soon as you can, just so I may escape these worries that stretch and torment my soul.

No comments: