Thursday, November 09, 2006

Black and White dinner!



Blake and I dancing, so cute!











Me and the girls before the party!



Twylla and I sharing a moment.

Rob thinking that I'm Oprah?















Hey, I look good in red.


So my floor put together a formal black and white dinner for our brother floor. It was Awesome. It actually ended up being a dance party. It was sooo....much fun. Here are some pics from it. Oh, bye the way I actually wore a red dress, I just felt like it was an appropriate thing to do.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Looks like your having a blast. Are you coming home for the holidays?

Unknown said...

lookin' good...how many numbers did you get ;)

Unknown said...

if only it was that easy...

Tanya said...

You look so pretty Alison:) You know I love red - it looks really good with your darker hair. Love ya and see you soon!