Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The "Holy" Crusades

When the mission loses it's divine mystery it becomes human tyrany.

When passion becomes fury your self gets in the way of your mission, and the bigger picture becomes a narrowed glimpse of individualism. Then you give permission to your passion to turn into a rage of words and actions. We forget empathy and compassion. We foget the holiness of the mission, and we forget the humanity partnered with the divine.

"I regret my abortion"

We become a shouter hoping that our voice gets not only heard, but also taken seriously.

We walk in a protest. A protest that allows us to yell and shout and curse the other side. The "immoral" side. We no longer use Atticus' sense of understanding and we send individuals to Hell with no regard for their actions. We take no responsibility for anyone else. As long as we can yell louder than the other party we are justified to undress the sins of someone else.

"Why abortion started
1.) Women started wearing pants in the church"

We violentley vomit disgrace on the other party and act like we are allowed to serve as a judge to all. We condemn rather that convict, we repremand rather than rebuke, we hate rather than love. We no longer see the big picture all we see is the cause. The right to be heard, the right to be right.

"Face it...abortion Kills"

Our holy motivation from the beginning gets lost in the secular realm of ideas and soon the reality sets in that we are controlling everything said and everything done. Everything gets lost in the shuffle and no one longer cares if you speak up because we no longer are making anysort of difference. We have been added to the rank of the annoying and unintelligent and we no longer are taken seriously.

There is no longer a point because no one listens. No one listens because the dark cannot attract the dark. The dark cannot make any sort of impact on the dark.

When the church starts blaming others for sin itself we have become lost and no longer understand Christ.

"Let others complain that the age is wicked; my complaint is that it is paltry; for it lacks passion. Men's thoughts are thin and flimsy like lace, they are themselves pitiable like the lacemakers. The thoughts of their hearts are too paltry to be sinful. For a worm it might be regarded as a sin to harbor such thoughts, but not for a being made in the image of God. Their lusts are dull and sluggish, their passions sleepy. they do their duty, these shopkeeping souls, but they clip the coin a trifle, like the Jews; they think that even if the Lord keeps ever so careful a set of books, they may still cheat Him a little." Either/Or, Kierkegaard

The passion that we have, cannot control us or we will be in a heap of debt and we will no longer see the plan that God has for our world and every single person in it.

2 comments:

Nick said...

Its interesting,
Sometimes all I have to do is wait...

Anonymous said...

When human tyrany loses its mission it becomes divine mystery.

When fury loses its narrowed narcicism the pieces break with some of the puzzle, and the bigger picture fills with individualism, beautiful passion, an unchartered strand of divine mystery.

Then you give permission to your passion to forg[et]ive words ignore actions, fulfill divine mystery.

That fluttering chest cavity abyss.

You fill with empathy. Accentuate with compassion.

You forget the holiness of the mission, and feel your humanity braided with the divine.

When I am responsible for others, while I stradle the yoke of their mistakes, I anger and muscles tear as despair incrementally weighs down each sideways bucket.
I regret my abortion
While I measure my happiness and goodness and joy by the impact I have on others, the sense they speak, the fairness permeating throughout the society within which I was born, I bury myself at the mountain of self loath.
Why abortion started: women started wearing pants in the church
I am not responsible for their ignorance.
Face it...abortion Kills
I am not responsible for their emotional ineptitude.
We become a shouter hoping that our voice gets not only heard, but also taken seriously.
Shall we shrink in the dark as the monsters preach in the streets. Shall we accept comfort while pain is their currency. He and they and them and rape and fire and burning hatred pissing on the loss of innocence. Shall I shrink? Am I shrinking? says I

Midway in the course of our life I found myself within a dark wood, where the right way was lost. And a hard task it is to describe that wood - so wild it was and rude and stern - which at the mere thought of it renews my fears. So painful is it that death is hardly more so; yet, in order that I may descant on the blessing that I found there, I will tell of the other objects which met my view...

fairy tale, fairy tale,
life is a fairy tale,
fairy tale, fairy tale - you're it!

love, your crazy sister