Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Figuring things out.

My Roommate just farted, which just broke a ten minute silence. My roommate responded by laughing and then I applauded her valiant performance.

I lose track of the days and have to consitency ask people around me what day it is.

My roommate and I always compete on who can turn their music on first.

Monday: That was yesterday, I got up early and did homework because I procrastinated the night before. I went to classes and then went to work. Had a conversation with a close friend that proved to be worth every word. Did homework late because I procrastinated during the day.

Tuesday: Got up at 6:45 a.m.(which is not normal) Took a shower and went to breakfast where I consumed chocolate chip pancakes. Went to class, chapel, and more class. Had a meeting with a prof. about class. Exercised, went to dinner, did homework, watched Gilmore Girls and House, Now I am discussing things with Kierkegaard.

I feel like I am more and more becoming transparent in my bloggings. Either it's because I have nothing else to write about Or because I just don't have enough time to actually write any thing profound and funny.

24 days left of school! Then I will be a Junior in college. Weird.

No comments: