Monday, March 03, 2008

Decisions.

I read this on www.postsecret.com this morning. The funny thins is that I totally registered with it. I do the exact same thing when I enter a room. That is actually one reason why I refuse to have my back towards the door when I am in a room or in a restaurant. I actually started thinking about this idea. This reality that haunts my thoughts when I go somewhere, anywhere, really. Some may call me paranoid or even erratic but I wonder how many other people my age actually think this when they enter a mall, a school, or even their own homes?
Which leads me to the reality that I don't know what my writing does for many of my peers. I come to my blog partly for my own reflection but also partly to try and spread the Good news to anyone who reads it. The question is if we are in such a state of despair in this world what's the point of one blog writer? Why does it matter?
So I once again am departing from the Internet. It seems that I have not much to say any longer in this world of despair other than Christ is the only peace that seems conceivable.
If you haven't understood that from my writing then I have failed to communicate it clearly.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

I read that yesterday, and did it in class today. Erin said she does the same thing.