Monday, April 11, 2005

The broken Window

So I have encountered a very large inconvenience in my life.

It's called my broken window. I drive a Buik La Sabre and the left front window won't roll up or down. Now you would think as a driver it wouldn't be a big deal but it actually stresses me out. See when I'm driving I would perfer to have all the windows down in the car so there is a certain amount of circulation while driving.

However with this broken window this system of circulation fails. So when I'm stopped at a stop sign or light the breeze from the left side of the world can no longer come into my car and brush across my face. So the broken window that blocks the breeze now leaves me hot.

Which is another problem which I must face. Because when I'm hot I sweat. Yes.. that's right.. I'm a sweater. So now I'm not only dealing with the problem of the broken window as an inconveniece I'm also dealing with it as a personel health issue. So now I have to find a strong enough deoderient to handle my profuse sweating.

Another problem is, when I don't get the right amount of circulation I seem to roll up the windows and turn the air on. Which if you very cheap people don't know causes more gas to burn. Which means that I'm buying more gas which means I need to work more hours, which causes me less sleep, which leaves me down right grumpy.

So, as in the end of this pointless, and meaniless conversation with myself my broken window is not just an inconvenience to me but is a health hazard and a gas guzzling problem.

Have you had any undermining car problems that are annoying yet you are just to darn cheap to fix?
-

No comments: