Sunday, July 31, 2005

False words


Iv'e developed a new pet peeve.

When someone either precieves what I'm saying or just makes a whole conversation up in their head and have decided to tag my name onto the whole situation. I just found out that I had a conversation that I never had and I said something detremential to someone that I never said. Instead of this person coming to me and fixing the situation this person is going around and telling different people about these things that I didn't say and things that I didn't do.

It's so frustrating to here someone using my words, or lack of to say things that are not right and are not truth.

I guesse that will happen occasionally in a community of sin. A power struggle, unfortunetley.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »