Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanksgiving

Do you ever look forward to somthing so much that everything else can seem mundane in the moment?

This last week has been that for me. For two reasons. First I have been sick and I think that when one gets sick they become much more vulnerable than when thier healthy and energenic.

And B. I have yearned for home. Now if you know me...well...you know that home can get rough from time to time and it's not a place that I have ever yearned for, but it feels good when your surrounded by people who know you... Who know you so well that with one word or one sentece they can put you in your place. I have a brash personality and I am excited to be challenged.

I like a good challenge...I see it as an adventure. So if you ever want to challenge me and really make me think give it to me becuase most of the time I can meet that challenge, and sometimes I can even succeed it.

However there are always times when I will fail...I will promise you one thing...I may fail, yes, but I lived in the process. I may let you down but at least I had the oppurtunity to let you down.

Anyway...I'm also excited for the food. The good turkey and stuffing. MMMM.....so good. In essence Im looking forward to Thanksgiving. That is the thing that Im excited about....

Oh and don't eat yellow snow.

No comments: