Monday, May 08, 2006

crazy friday nights

me and my two closest friends at lcc, jess and scotty

me, scotty, mel, corbin
me, jess, mel

So I have had some interesting and adventurous friday nights, but this one tops the charts. A buntch of my friends and I decided to go to Buffolo Wild Wings for dinner. We ended up taking three cars but by mishap at the end of dinner there were six people crammed in one car. So off we went to first Wal-Mart and the Meyjer we were on a mission to find the game Balderdash which we did and while in these stores we also played the game follow the leader.

We then headed back to Lincoln to play the game that we had purchased, now you would think that is where the night ends. However, you would be mistaken. At around 11 the game ended and we decided that we wanted to get into mischief. So Scotty, Corbin, Nick, Christy, and I headed off to find an Adventure of some sorts. We ended up in Kenny in the basement of a school with one of the largest boilers I have ever seen. We then went to Clinton from there. One of our last stops was a one room school house, and this is where our tail takes a turn for the worse.

We only had one flashlight inside the school house and we heard this noise. It was a scratching noise of some sort coming from the basement. As we shifted our weight suddenly our good friend Scotty fell through the floor, and what he saw was something that he couln't really describe. He stood up after gaining his balance and saw a man, bending over and eating something. Scotty didn't know what it was, it could have been an animal or a small child. Well that will get you running in the first place, but the only problem was the mean dog that was gaurding the stairs. As we watched in horror I knew we had to do something. So three of my companions and I decided to distract the dog so Scotty could get away. We headed down the stairs and started taunting him. Which was good enough for him. He lunged at us with his foaming mouth and we ran. So did Scotty. As we all ran down the long road to the car all we could hear was the dog chasing after us and the pounding of our own hearts. We all got in and started driving away.

We all still wonder who that man was and what he was eating, but some things are left untold.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Alison-This is so funny and the perfect story of what you do if you go to LCC.

Nick said...

It was me... What I was eating...I will never tell...

Sick em kyla...

Unknown said...

first of all nick's comment = priceless.

second of all. WOW! my heart jumped when you said that he fell...man...i know i get into my reading so much

third of all, completely off topic. so do you remember how everyone used to always mix us up, yes? well Mr. Cooke confused me for you twice (in a row) on sunday. it was really funny actually.

lastly, you are coming home soon! yay.

p.s. do you remember my old dog barley? that was the dog. she comes back to life on occasion...;)...what?

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Sprint wireless internet access laptops ganley oldsmobile aol 90 xp installation dsl online classes forensics