Friday, June 09, 2006

Addiction


So I'm addicted to caffeine, and I'm going through withdrawal right now because I figure if I am reaming my brother on smoking I shouldn't be addicted to caffeine. Yesterday was my first day since I hadn't had any and it was awful. I was tired, irritable, I was nauseas, and my body freaked out. By the time I went to bed I couldn't sleep because I felt awful. I woke up with the same headache I went to sleep with.

Oh did I mention that I work in a coffee shop. Yea, that helps. Today I'm drinking decaf, hoping that the placebo effect will occur. I almost gave in this morning but fought the urge.

Taking it day by day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it gets easier i promise!! i went through the same withdrawl...but i promise it is so better when you don't have it anymore because you don't have this dependency!! you actually have MORE energy!!:)

LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)