Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Things I like.



I like wearing Cubs hats and attending Cubs games.

I like a well done movie that gets me thinking.


I like dressing up and wearing nice jewelry.


I like the combination of ketchup and mustard.

I like community bathrooms.

I like pink toilet paper.

I like early alternative 90's rock and roll.

I like two pillows.

I like walking bare foot.

I like reading philosophy journals.

I like day light.

I like a completley dark room for movie watching.

I like socks.

I like eating weird stuff.

I like mixing popcorn and m&m's.

I like smiling at people that normally don't get smiled at.

I like fireworks.

I like fairytales.

I like the way the sky looks like over the country.

I like going to things on thier openeing day.

I like swivel chairs.

I like listening to people's conversations.

I like discussing things that I don't understand.

I like when two voices come together in perfect harmony.

I like when my dad plays piano.

I like it when it rains and I am wearing my cottin skirt.

I like puddles.

I like pudding.

I like to swoosh jelly in my cheeks before I swallow it.

I like making people laugh.

I like being clumsly.

I like doing things unconventionally through the conventional.


I like taking good pictures.

I like hugging my mom.

I like hearing my neice laugh.

I like playing nintendo with my sister.
These are just a few things that I like about my life. What are some things that you like?

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Ali-where have you seen pink toilet paper? I think you might have made that one up.

Anonymous said...

i like that you like my piano playing...thanks
love
dad