Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Laying out.

So, this is what always happens.

It is beautiful outside today, and all over campus girls are laying out to get tan and to do homework. Well, I thought that this was a great idea. So I took my blanket and my books and my mp3 player outside today.

I put my blanket on the ground and layed on my stomach and tried to read. One problem the sun was to bright to read the pages out of my book. Also there were big hairy ants crawling on me.

So I got up and tried to sit and read Indian style(sorry, that is cross legged for those who are trying to be politically correct).

However, I got distracted by all the people who were walking around. Also there were little fruit flies who were trying to eat me alive. I continued to try and read but it didn't work out.

So I got up and started walking towards my dorm. Now I want to take a nap because the sun made me tired.

Never again will I do something that every one else thinks is a good idea.

No comments: