Saturday, May 26, 2007

There is something that I don't understand.

One thing that keeps me from doing the best.

For some reason I continue to live out a life that is glorified by my mediocrity. I am shamelessly trying to keep my head down, for if someone new the one thing that I am missing, they would start truly believing in me.

At the same time I am completely surrounded on every side. Surrounded by the air that seems to be clogged with the pollution of myself. I surround myself and I pollute my mind and my heart.

I eat the bugs that craw all over my bed at night and deshelve all of my emotions just to throw them on the floor for people to step on. I walk around in a web that is being torn down by the rain from the dark skies that torment me even when the sun is high.

My darkness alludes the light and shatters me from my mirrored self so all I am left with is someone unknown and foreign.

I am a foreigner, an illegal immigrant. I am being thrown out of a land that was once a home. I am searching for a place, a ruler, a country, a home to find my own.

I dare not tarry in this place for long for it might behave badly and prove them all right.

Come find me.

Some who wander are truly lost.

Lost in the facade that seems to live through transparency.

If I am wrong than I will lose most things and find myself at the bottom of a cage. This cage that everyone falls in and everyone so longs to think out of.

Think outside of the box while you still live in it. Think up a new bigger box to put things in.

Don't forget the lid.

I am a fake. A sinner. I find my life lost in rust stained chains that tear at my flesh and splinter my bones. I am chained to not only myself but to the earth. To the pollution, to the perversion, to the abuse. To the tree of choice. I am not a being but a symbol. A symbol of a human trying to represent a true life.

Jesus Christ is the only air, and is the only water, and is the only life that is truly pure.

No comments: