Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My neigbors


So here is who I live near and their descriptions.

There is my roommate. Who's name is Chatterson. She is a crazy old Quaker but that is not why her name is Chatterson. Her uncle is the Quaker oatmeal man and she is honest and dependable. She has a love relationship with Aim. They are married. She also has a funny laugh like that of a lion.

Then there are my two neighbors; Betty Crocker aka the Croc, and the Swan. The "Croc" is a aggresive, demanding individual who likes to get angry and flip things over. She bakes brownies and puts poison in her brownies and served them to some crazy homeless. Then there is the Swan. She squaks excitledly like a Swan and is very fun. She carries a recording device around and loves to laugh. Sometimes she comes into my room and does a funny little dance.

And last but not least there is the Highness. No one listens to her. She is very angry all the time and she refuses hugs. She grew up in bush and eats berrys and multigrains. She also plays with basket balls and is from the eighties arobics and she is friends with Richard Simmons, who is also her secreat lover.

Here are the brillant people I am around and love immensley, these are the people I call friends.

No comments: