Tuesday, April 11, 2006

hard day

us so i don't blog about my days specifically but i decided to do it today. I strangly had a hard day. I cleaned some and sat down with Ezekiel today and talked with him and at the end of the conversation I was blown away by the experiences that he has with God and after the first real experience he lands in a camp and it says he stays there-overwhelmed.

That's something i can relate to. The feeling of being overwhelmed, and i feel like that was my main feeling today. I sat down and read some of my books for class about Biblical interperatation which was half interesting and half overwhelming. What does the Truth really look like and who's right in interperating it? Which i know isn't even the right question to ask.

Then I entered into some pretty challenging conversations. Some questions that I came up against were questions I had no answers to. At least not at the moment.

I just feel like i have a lot of information and I don't have anything to do with it. It's like I am constantly sitting and listening to sermons about what I should do and how i should live but there is not application at the end of the message. I guesse that is what I have to get too.

I guesse that is where faith comes in...a lot of different ideas.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I'm proud of you that you are thinking about this stuff in your classes. There's not always one clear cut answer but its good that you are taking advantage of being there and trying to process that stuff in the moment...I think I skimmed my interpretation class books and fell asleep in more than one class-lol.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Barometer watch compass Dancing inflatables for rent in surprise az Insurance fraud in florida Personal quick cash loan Pilot headsets for flight simulators for computers

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Mitsubishi designer floor mats http://www.zyrtec-and-pregnancy.info/Online-doctor-modafinil.html Tramadol tremadol abuse michelin tire canada Laser hair removal schools uk The center for security training and management Side affects of lexapro Jobs at call centers mumbai Berwyn house insurance quotes 2005 8 diet july news pill management courses in new 3 br maui condo rentals ac hot tub Ordering digital photo prints online us dental plans directory Air venturi work hot tub Zion illinois moving companies

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. buspirone info