Monday, April 17, 2006

words written.

I miss Kelso.

I remember at fusion last year when he kneeled down on shawn's shoes and pulled his pants up really high and mocked shawn. It was really funny. We played jenga and would think up funny things to say before we pulled out each block. I remember that Sunday he was going to each lunch with his grandparents and I remember the last look he gave me before he left.

I remember going on my first mission trip with him, and doing chicken wire the hard way.

I remember tag preaching my frist sermon with him.

I remember when he would teach me new games on wednesday nights and we played one that involved rock paper scissors.

I remember the time that he told me I could keep the video camera on, on the plane even though we were landing and all electronics needed to be turned off.

I remember getting excited about school with him.

I love the memories even the hard ones.

No comments: