Friday, September 28, 2007

I quit....again.

Dear Readers,

I have come to the short realization that I don't actually agree with the post that I have just previously written. I then came to a greater realization that I don't actually agree with a lot that I have written on my blog, so I apologize. I guess I don't really know what I am apologizing for. I seem to be doing a lot of that latley.

I think that I am just trying to feel my life out. I don't think it has anything to do with immaturity, I think it's just the fact that I am a Junior in College.

Which means that I need to starting making some big deicsions sooner than later. Those decisions don't really scare me because I know that I have been offered some pretty Awesome opportunities when I graduate college. I guess my only concern is my huge desire to follow Jesus. I really want to be wise about how I live. I don't really like making mistakes because I equate mistakes with sin and I loathe sin.

I guess it's weird when all your close friends are/have gotten married and started having kids. Puts a lot of things in perspective.

I guess I'm tired of listening to what other people think I should do. I want to live my own life and I appreciate the concern but I would appreciate it even more if you just let me make the mistakes that I hate to make.

I know I'm not the best writer, I know I'm not the best preacher, I know I'm not the best at really anything. So just let me follow Jesus. Maybe He will create me to be good at something. Maybe He will let me follow him around for a while and learn from him.

Yes, it's been one of those days.

Yes I'm quitting again.

Sincerely,

your lost, frustrated, and mediocre author.

No comments: