Monday, December 26, 2005

Another weird dream

So this dream happened to me last night and was probably the most symbolistic weird dreams I have ever had.

It all happened in my highschool gym(which makes some sense). It was dark and their were people with weird voices surrounding three of us. There was also a mountain dew machine there in front of us. The leader of the group had horns and a raspy voice and was wondering if we would jump into the machine. He stated that it would change my life forever.

But suddenly I looked up and at the top of the bleachers there were these people. They were all dressed in white and there was a lot of light. I recognized them all becuase they all had deeply impacted my life for Christ. They watched but didn't say a word.

I hopped in the machine out of rebellion. It started spinning around and around and one of my good friends from high school was in it with me. It got darker and darker and suddenly there was an opening at the top so we all stuck our hands up and then the machine faded away. We were all surrounded by people cheering and sneering at us. We were in pitch darkness except for a red thin light that came from the side of the room. We were being tossed and turned and pushed and shoved through this large amount of bodies.

The light people were still watching from the top of the bleachers. Some of them were wandering to and fro.

And then suddenly the leader's raspy voice yelled out that we could never return.

Then I woke up. Any comments?

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Ali-I told you not to take drugs when you went off to college.