Monday, December 12, 2005

the big hill

As I trucked up the hill for the first time I noticed some things; my noise hairs becoming frozed, the beating of my heart jumping up and down in my chest, and the hay barrels on the side of the hill so that one could not slip climbing up.

As I reached the top I looked at the surrounding area and as my eyes search the bottem of the hill I got a sense of hesitation. As the thoughts raced though my mind one came through loud and clear... You couLD GeT HuRT!

Then suddenly my friends had a great idea. We had three sleds. Two cylinder sleds and one two person sled. We created a train. We all held each others leg and since I was in the middle I figured I would be safe. We started sliding down and my eyes continued to open and close as we flew over the bumps in the hill.

And then suddenly I felt my leg run into something and then I was suddenly in the air. I finally hit the ground after it felt like hours, and I realized I couldn't move my leg. Being the usaully calm person I continued to remind myself to keep breathing and to wait for the pain to go away. After like seven minutes the pain slowly went down and I could get up and walk around. The pain being numbed away as I got into the car....

I always have a bad experience when I find myself involving a hill, snow and a sled/skis.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

things we will do at Lincoln...Try getting pulled in the snow by a car, on a mattress with a block of wood attached to it to hang on too.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! pontiac dealerships beauty hair removal tip buy xenical online australia acyclovir effectiveness barco lab coats

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »