Monday, December 19, 2005

God's Love

This is what Im am about; God's love. The greatness of God is embodied by this idea in my life. The abudunce of God is instilled in me in this idea. Yet I have only tasted God's love on my lips a few times, those times, those moments, have shown me that God is tangible and real. That God is about love and loving people.

That God's reckless love started with Adam and Eve. He gave them free will. Free choice...the choice of understanding, and it ends with us through Jesus. God knew us and came to our level by creating love, by being love.

Jesus, the son of God. The understatement of God. The over statement of Humanity. The breath in my lungs the fire in my viens, the instrument of love the tool of adversity, the theory of understanding the misunderstood, and the clarity of the muck of humanity. Jesus has never been clearer to me and never been so misundstood.

I believe in this God who was so in love with me and with the people of this world that he gave me Jesus. The sacrifice of God to God. The rasom, the bounty, the paid price on my behalf.

That tortured souls may be set free, that hearts that are broken may be mended, that the strength of human kind may be lifted unto God, that polluted minds may be cleared.

I believe in a God who is love. Who, What, How, Why, When, -love. This is what my life strives to be. To be an ambassodor for Christ, to love when I can only breath, to live when I can only exist, to move when I can only lay, and to understand when all of my realizations have failed. To carry the cross for Christ as a torch, a flame, in a darkened world.

THIS-Love-JESUS- is why I live, is why I breath, is why I speak. I am a broken and flawed vessel but I hide my brokeness in my Lord. In my KING. So that I may take my mission and run to where I need to run, but return quickly so that I may bask in the presence of my king.

That I may bow down before the king and become only his so that I may dine with him at the table of the unkown and unheard. That I may be in HIM.

The Love of my life and the Savior of the known world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Movie club med Is the brain affected by video games

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »