Thursday, October 04, 2007

Monumental Days.


It was one of those monumental days. Ya know, those days in which wars start and end, heroes get elected and shot down. One of those days where someone finally sits down when everyone else seems to be standing up.


Well yesterday was one of those days, and I seemed to miss it.


I don't know what I am supposed to do now. Simply because I cannot live in my premonumental life anymore. If I try to live in that kind of life in this new time and culture I will surely die.


I could try functioning in this postmonumental life with my premonumental life but I don't know if I could actually continue living. If my life will not be allowed to function then I will soon die in such a lonely place.


If I don't make the conscious decision to shift my life in accordance to that monumental time and culture I will not only die but I will deter and make my brothers and sisters around me sin.


If I am not willing to make the conscious decision to adapt to this new culture and it's realities than I will be left in the dust.


My heart aches for I know that I have missed it. I know that my living tissue must be torn apart and sewn back together to understand what, and where the Kingdom of God is.


I have not been called to change for there is a difference between change and the changed day. Change for changes sake is a waste of time. Ministry for ministries sake is a waste of time. Experience for experiences sake is a waste of time. Mistakes for mistakes sake are a waste of time.


For I am not called to walk around this world and meander about. I am not called just to breath and function. I am not called to just eat, sleep, and experience pleasure. I am called to be transformed.


I can only be transformed by the creator of the great monumental day. I cannot do it on my own. I cannot transform my life in accordance to the time and space, only the Spirit can.


I will make the conscious decision not to get in the way of being transformed.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

God will give you tomorrow.