Tuesday, June 05, 2007

God does crazy things.

So I know that I have always believed that God is providential but I have never truly experienced it until these last two weeks.

Last week I met a girl named JJ who wanted to get connected into my small group. Knowing her life situation I knew that it would be hard to plug her into a group that is already connected.

Last week I saw an old friend from high school named Ally. She hung around the cafe and asked me if I was starting a small group.

Last week JJ and Ally saw each other in the office and freaked. Apparently they went to college together and were close then. They rekindled there friendship and are excited to be in the same small group living life together.

Kelly knows Ally because she is close friends with her sister.

This week I talked to Bill and he wanted to get another person connected into my small group. I met her today and my best friend, Kelly, who is also co-leading this small group is going to be in her sister in laws wedding in three weeks. She is connected relationally to Kelly and Joy.

Kelly is connected to me, Joy, Jessica, Ally, and Brittny.

I am connected to Ally, Jessica, Joy, JJ, Kelly, and Brittny.

JJ is connected to me and Ally and soon Kelly.

Ally is connected to JJ, Kelly, and me.

Joy is connected to me, Kelly, and Jessica.

Jessica is connected to Kelly and Joy.

Brittny is connected to Me and Kelly.

Every single person in my small group has deep relational mileage to one or more people. God has put us in one place for three months.

I am a victim of providence.

No comments: