Monday, June 04, 2007

Good bye.

I am disappointed in the lack of creativity in other people. I have recently picked up the habit of going to www.blogger.com and watching the blogs come up that have just been updated.

The key is to pick a blog that looks interesting and hope that you will stumble on to some sort of creative genius. However, my plan has sorely failed seeing that no one tends to truly be creative any more.


I guess it is all about writing about reality. In all honesty most people are boring, and even the most eccentric people in the world are bored.


Alas, creative writing has come to the peak of it's existence. I just mourn for the future generations, for they will be without the great ideals of writing.


But, if the world is going down like it has been writing probably won't even be needed except to read the illusion that appears on our fore arms.

No comments: