Monday, June 25, 2007

Today is one of those days when I want to go home. Not my home in Naperville but home.

It is one of those days that the pain of the world and the overbearing reality that sin is a pollutant in the air that I breathe is to much.

I want to go home and have the opportunity to fall on my knees, and try to tell Jesus that I will never be good enough.

That I will never be smart enough, funny enough or pretty enough.

I want to go home and be held by the King.

I want Him to say my name in a way that makes the blood in my viens rush.

I want to go home and feel the answers to the whys.

I want to go home and feel what home truly feels like.

I'ts one of those days...

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I had one of those days Monday too.

jonesy said...

That was beautiful. I am not sure I can count how many dies I have felt like this, but never could put it into words as beautiful as you did.